Thursday, February 21, 2008

Atchim

I am so tired of sneezing!

Dear friends, nice to have you there hearing me. It has been great to share my thoughts, feelings and readings with you. Much better are your comments. I think that our synergy has increased with time so my daily post always touch one of you.

I would like to tell you that, last Sunday, for the first time, I participated in the “Group for Recovering Peace” and “One day with Yasmin”. I liked very much both presentations, from Vitorino and Esmeralda. They are very good communicators, honest, of good sense, practical and realistic even talking about such polemic subjects. I strongly recommend.

If someone wishes more details, send me an email at
emaria_uk@hotmail.com – please avoid gmail because it is been hard to open it.

Another thing: some of you have already suggested a meeting. The idea is great. Maybe we could book in a coffee shop in Lisbon, in one of the days during Easter. What do you think? I know it is difficult because each of us live in a city and some, in another country! But even though it is worth trying. (dear Beth: please shape yourself and come, ok? You can not be absent!)

I posted a new picture (I should have done it before the event) because my hair had a genetic mutation before coming to Portugal (only the hair??). It is darker….then Maria Joao, who decided to meet me by surprise in the event, could not identify me….but fortunately we met each other. We look like two old friends!

I also loved to meet Rosa and Tereza. Our conversation was great during lunch time.

Cof! Cof! coughing as well!
I am out of breath!
Big kiss for you all !

No comments: