Saturday, February 2, 2008

Paradigms

Today, I was reading the news written by Vitorino at Yasmin website, where Sananda talks about paradigms, and I remembered the study guide I read yesterday about “Paradigm Shift”. The subject is related to the Quantum Physics and it is very interesting because it considers new ways of facing life.
This is one of the proposed exercises:
Everything we do and say is the expression of our beliefs about the world. Finding the underlying beliefs can lead us to insights and understanding. As you go through the day, try to identify some of the assumptions that inform your own and other’s actions. Ask yourself what this person would have to believe in order to do, say or be that way.
To get a better view of your worldview, fill in the blanks for the following statements:
1- __________created the world.
2- I am on Earth because __________.
3- My purpose in being here is to __________.
4- If I succeed, __________ happens.
5- If I fail, __________ happens.
6- The good and bad things that happen on Earth are the consequence(s) of __________.
7- It is important for me to __________ nature.
8- It is important for me to __________ other people.
9- It is important for me to __________ the force that created the world.


Answered? If so, and if you want to share your answers with me, I would like to know them. Write to my private email address.

Mark Twain said: “Broad, wholesome, charitable views can not be acquired by vegetating in one’s little corner of the earth”.

No comments: