Friday, February 22, 2008

Cycles of Time

There is a human attribute that is a permanent attribute of the soul: the cycle of time.

We usually measure it by years (or in lives) and that is why some people takes a long time to make changes and others do it so quickly. The cycle of time will always be the same for a particular soul every time he decides to incarnate. It was the same in the last incarnation and will be the same in the next.

If the person has a cycle time of three, for example, it is expected that the meaningful karmic cycles will be each 3 years (or lives). Many lives are lived as periods of rest between lives full of meaning. Time is a human concept, then what seems a long time for us, spiritually is only "now!

This concept has been written by Kryon in the book "Do not think like a human" and reminded me of another very interesting book, from the rosacrucian´s library, who also talked about the cycles of life (but at the moment I do not have it in hands to re-read it).

I will search for more information. I believe that the cycles of time can be "dimensioned" through the numerology of our names. What do you think Rosalino? You are good at analysing numbers...... Have you read something about?

(*) message: thank you for invinting me to join the network of friends at hi5, but I do not answer because my time in the net of the library is restricted. I intend soon to be online with my laptop.

No comments: