Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Speech

The first working day of the year is like an empty paper.
Festivities have passed and reality is back, knocking at the door.

I am able to write my goals on it but I chose to write my commitment of being lined up with them.
My first doubt is what it is going to be the first step, after these days which sounds like a parenthesis in our lives.
Recover the rhythm and strength to act is imperative.
There are some people who let their lives run freely, as a boat drifted out to the sea, and others very attentive to retake the control of the paddles and follow their goals.
Today, I just want to consider my intuition, my true "me", without being "piegas" to myself.
This "me" asks to be fully respected, today!
And from now on, he inspires me a new speech: I AM!

No comments: