Friday, January 25, 2008

What happens?

Q: I have repeatedly asked for help to my guide to have a good life, be in the right place, live and work in peace, but I do not think I am getting the answers that I can feel and experience. I did everything I know, but it is difficult to have faith. What is the block that prevents the changes to occur? How can I find joy when nothing seems to happen?

A: When you feel blocked, it is time to evaluate several things:
1 - Confidence: even when you try to co-create, you do not believe that your creations can happen. If you do not believe they are real, you can not sit down in your spiritual throne and receive them.
2 - Devaluation: nothing will happen if you feel that you do not deserve anything good. Your biology needs to hear you saying that "you are valuable".
3 - No fun: If you are buried in seriousness, relax! Return to your childhood, make puzzles, paint with the fingers, sing a song.

(Words of Kryon)

No comments: