Tuesday, December 18, 2007

1st Day of Phase 2

(posted in Nov 24th, 2007)
Today is a very meaningful day for me. I finished phase 1, responsibilities with the family and growing kids, and now I am starting phase 2 totally dedicated to my personal growth. This task was always a priority in my life but from now on I intend to expand it even more and the fact of having met Kryon books, unintentionally in a bookshop in Carnaxide-Portugal, did represent a great step to reinforce my decision.
It is not too much to say that that reading changed my path almost immediately, which frequency of changes has brought new insights everyday. So, the idea of Velatropa Friends blog is to create a community to meet and talk about our deepest thoughts and emotions, that constantly flows in our lives, without worrying about judging one each other. We are longing to hear from you soon! A big hug!


(*)I love pictures and I think it would be nice if you attach one of you in your fist post, so "we become more visible and not too virtual", along our talks.

No comments: