Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our blog of everyday

(posted in Dec 7th, 2007)
Well, isnt it true that we finally met? What a pleasure to find people talking in the same language, expressing common feelings, interested in coming here to hear (read) and talk (write).
My intuition is telling me that an unusual path is being opened ahead. Unusual? Yes, I don't know to explain yet how this unusual will be manifested, but it will happen, be sure.
Our blog of everyday will take us far…..!
By the way, what I thought yesterday, happened this morning. I wanted to know where our visitors were coming from and some of them wrote the name of their cities. I wanted to identify if there where more people from Brazil reading the books (I suppose Kryon and Yasmin are less known here) .
I read all your messages and I have a lot to say about them but, by now, I would like to ask: "Has anyone already tried the shoes on?"
I will be back later………big hug!

No comments: