Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Day

(posted in Dec 1st, 2007)
Wow, I was really happy with the link of our blog included in the Velatropa website that was responsible to bring our first visitor, Nela. I hope we will have many things to share from now on.
I need to be careful about my posts, for not to turn them "long speechs". I love to write and very often I get lost in the words….

Everyday is a new day - although many times we think it is everything the same - but today was really new!
Besides my talks with portuguese friends, the energy of connection with Velatropa made me feel absolutely confident that "I should go back home".
I started, 15 days ago, some decrets that Vitorino suggests in his book "A Dança com o Espírito" and they have been very beneficial, giving more strength to my intuitions.
I was impressed with the message of his last channeling. I tried to think what would me say "no" for the "Total Disposal", because that "no" could identify the major block: the "x" of the question. I will read it again because that message needs to be analyzed carefully and with attention.
I asked for the neutral implant in June, and changes (internal/external) have been radical. Very strong, indeed. To be honest, I think "it is something for great people"! Then, the small ones try it and have to do a big effort to make things happen.
Anyway, I think any initiative of development is always welcome.
Right or wrong, we keep going.

(*)I don't want to be here talking to myself, ok?

No comments: