Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Co-creation

(posted in Dec 8th, 2007)

Today, imagine that your Golden Angel is lying his wings over your shoulders...and decrete:

“I want to receive the necessary adjustments that, intuitively, I can deal with the concept of abundancy of the New Energy….that my mind recognizes immediately that this is the way it operates, as it always had been…that this happens very naturally and with no substitution, without any kind of effort…..I am in full disposal and open my soul to superior entities to be done what I am determining now…I am in peace to allow this transformation on me because I recognize that this way I will be closer to my essential me…..I also manifest the intention that all the resistance, blocks and difficulties should be removed to give space to the implementation of this process…This is what I determine….This is my wish….It will be satisfied up to the point that is universally correct to my life…many thanks”
(from the book “Co-criação: A Dança com o Espírito”, Vitorino de Sousa)

an A B U N D A N T weekend for everybody!

No comments: